If you’re looking to improve your English speaking skills, there’s no better way than to practice speaking English every day.
However, for many people, this can seem like a daunting task. This is why we’ve put together this blog post on – 30 Days to a Better English: Practice Makes Perfect or How can you improve your English in 30 days.
This blog will provide you with activities and tips that you can use to help improve your English skills in the next 30 days.
In this blog, you will :
- Understand the benefits of becoming a fluent English speaker.
- Steps to achieve your English fluency goal in 30 days.
Benefits of becoming a fluent English speaker.
There are multiple benefits of becoming a fluent English speaker. Below are some of the benefits that I can think back to and come to a front page.
- One of them is the fact that you will be able to communicate with other people from all over the world, which means that you can learn about different cultures and traditions. You will also be able to interact with people from all walks of life, which means that you will have more opportunities to make friends and meet new people.
- Another benefit of being fluent in English is that it will help you find a job or any kind of employment opportunity. It is important for every person who wants to have a good career to be fluent in English because it gives them an edge over others when applying for jobs or promotions in their respective fields.
- You can get a job in any country you want, as long as your language skills are good enough. If you have good English skills, you can easily find a job in another country, even if it is not your native language.
- The more fluent you become in English, the more confident you feel about your abilities and talents as an individual. When you feel confident about yourself, it makes it easier for others to approach you and talk with you without fear or hesitation.
Steps to achieve your English fluency goal in 30 days.
- Start with a plan.
Before you start with anything, it is important that you have a timeline that will help you stay on track as you work towards achieving your English-speaking goals and also help you to track your progress. You can build a plan for yourself by making a schedule of when you are going to work on your speaking or reading sessions or what your 30 days of English practice look like.
You can ask yourself questions like – How much time per day or week do you think it will take for you to accomplish each goal?
Write this down somewhere so that if/when there are interruptions during the day or week, you can easily see when they happened and make adjustments accordingly.
You also need to keep in mind that some goals may take longer than others (e.g., learning new vocabulary takes more time than listening to an audio lesson), so be sure you make a list of activities along with the time spent on doing each activity.
Watch this video to know the 50-30-20 rule of your 30 days of English practice.
Improve your English In 30 Days with my Secret Mantra ( 50-30-20 RULE )
- Set aside a block of time to speak English every day, even if it’s just as minimum as 15 minutes at first.
Set aside a block of time to speak English every day, even if it’s just as minimum as 15 minutes at first. The more you do it, the better you get at it.
You can speak in daily situations like – speaking about how you cooked a particular disk or talking about your latest visit to your favorite destination.
You don’t have to speak English perfectly, just try to speak it regularly. You can start with 15 minutes a day and increase it accordingly. When you practice speaking English, remember that everyone makes mistakes!
The key is not to judge yourself too much if you make mistakes, but rather accept them and move on.
- Record yourself talking on different topics and play it back to yourself until you’re fully comfortable saying them in any setting.
You can also record yourself speaking to someone else, then play it back to yourself. It’s always good to hear your own voice and see how you sound. This will help you become more comfortable when you speak in public, because the more confident you are about what you say, the better your chances of not stuttering or stumbling over your words.
Once you’ve recorded a few sessions, go through each one individually and highlight what was good and bad about each section. Then take that information and apply it to your next recording session.
- Use an English learning app like Duolingo to help you learn new vocabulary and Engvarta for your daily English speaking practice.
There is no reason to stop yourself from practicing English. Using English speaking practice apps like Engvarta and Duolingo can help you to improve your speaking skills along with your vocabulary. Duolingo can help you to learn vocabulary in a less traditional way. It offers fun games and activities for learning vocabulary and practicing them at the same time.
Engvarta, on the other hand, is one of the best English-speaking applications to practice English on a daily basis. You can dedicate your time from 15 minutes to 60 minutes of practice according to your schedule. With the help of the Engvarta app, you can connect to live English experts and talk to them about different real-life situations or according to your specified goal.
- Set up reminders of your English practice and keep going!
We always love to learn English and we also feel self-conscious about the mistakes we make. Improving your English speaking is not an easy task to do and one needs to have plenty of patience, time, and determination in order to succeed. Make sure to keep your reminders on and be persistent about your English practice.
I hope this blog was helpful to you.
Download the Engvarta app to practice English for the next 30 days.
Also, Here’s a list of resources for you to start your English practice journey.